I do accept direct payments from several insurance companies. To determine if I am a provider on your insurance panel, contact your insurance company and inquire if I am a provider. If I am not a provider on your insurance plan, many insurance companies will pay a portion of the cost for out of network providers. I am happy to provide a bill which includes diagnosis and treatment codes most insurance companies require, which can be submitted by you to your insurance company for reimbursement. If you choose this route, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my policy cover out-of-network outpatient psychotherapy for me? For my child?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is a doctor's referral required?
- Is pre-authorization required? What is the name and number of the person to be contacted?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is there a special form I will need to send with the bill from my therapist?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and Visa/MasterCard is accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.